NCS 2017 Half Term Programme
Fast Track Your Future – All the benefits of NCS in just one week
If you’re in Year 12 or 13 and didn’t get the opportunity to take part in our Summer programme, you can take part in the Half Term programme instead. You’ll be able to gain all of the same skills and experiences as you would do from summer, but in a condensed period of time. In addition, you’ll be able to complete the programme in time to write your UCAS application.
The half term programme has 3 phases:
Develop confidence and bond with team mates on an action-packed residential.
Team mates work together to learn a new skill in sport, media, photography, music, drama, enterprise or art.
Teams design and run a project in the local area.
So why should you consider taking part in NCS during Half Term?
- Complete the programme in time to submit your UCAS application
- Helps you gain skills for work or study
- The shorter programme fits into a busy schedule
- A shorter residential
- Full support from your mentor throughout the programme
- A considerate schedule to allow for study/coursework
- Leaves your summer free for existing plans
Although the programmes is condensed you’ll still have some free time during the programme to relax with your friends.
Half Term 2017 Programme Dates
*For the above dates participants must be 16 or 17 on 31 August of the current calendar year (and must not be 18 during any part of Phase 1 or 2, including travel days) to take part in the half term programme.