Health, Welfare and Disability Service
Health, Welfare and Disability Service for Seasonal Staff
We are committed to meeting the inclusion needs of our seasonal staff at all stages of employment. Our Health, Welfare and Disability service for seasonal staff who work on NCS The Challenge. The service may be able to offer support and reasonable adjustments to those who have health needs or disabilities at work. This includes:
- Organising alternative ways to apply for a role and reasonable adjustments to the pre-employment stages for those with disabilities.
- Assessing health needs and disabilities for seasonal staff and making reasonable adjustments where needed (the HS&I form).
- Providing advice and support to seasonal staff and their managers whilst working on the programme, so that these reasonable adjustments are made.
The Health, Welfare and Disability service has the following information pages:
- Pre-employment HWD and Reasonable Adjustments
- About the Health, Safeguarding and Inclusion Form (HS&I)
- Mental Health and Seasonal Staff (including access to advice and resources)
- Dyslexia and Seasonal Staff (including access to advice and resources).
- Transgender Seasonal Staff
The HWD service can also be contacted directly on email@example.com or by speaking to your staffing contact or line manager when working for us.