NCS Benefits & Outcomes
NCS is open to all young people regardless of ability, income, ethnicity, faith or background.
There are many benefits of NCS
- The programme is a great way to spend part of the summer or half term.
- It’s a fantastic life experience that reaches beyond school and something which employers look for.
- NCS provides unique benefits for personal development.
- Going on the programme is not only good fun, but great for building independence & confidence.
- Young people also have a chance to improve communication & teamwork skills.
We want young people to have fun whilst taking part and do so in a safe and inclusive environment.
“I have developed skills that I otherwise wouldn’t have, and in turn have grown as a person”
Neil Doherty, young person, Cheshire